Showing all 8 results
Affiliate marketing exclusive guide is a free eBook that shows and explains how to get started with affiliate marketing a quickly as possible.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet…
Not a member yet? Register now
Want to become an instructor?
Are you a member? Login now
1. Are you taking Tamiflu to treat a current flu outbreak?
2. Are you allergic to Tamiflu (oseltamivir)?
3. Are you taking any of the following medications?
a. chlorpropamide (used to treat diabetes)
b. methotrexate (used to treat rheumatoid arthritis)
c. phenylbutazone (used to treat pain and inflammation)
d. probenecid (used to treat gout)
4. Are you currently taking any medication (including OTC, prescription, or recreational drugs)?
5. Are you taking any of the following medications?
a. NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) e.g. ibuprofen
b. Ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or voriconazole (used to treat infections caused by a fungus)
c. Digoxin (used to treat heart problems)
d. Diazepam (used to treat anxiety, relax muscles or in epilepsy)
e. Ulipristal (used as emergency contraception or treatment for fibroids)
f. Phenytoin or fosphenytoin (used in epilepsy)
g. Medicines that are used to thin your blood, such as warfarin or other Vitamin K blockers.
6. Have you been diagnosed with any of the following?
b. lung disease
c. heart disease
d. kidney disease
e. liver disease
f. neurological disease
g. immune system problems
h. any serious medical condition which may require immediate hospitalisation